lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Death's Knocking


Death came to a guy and said,"My friend today is your day...".


The guy said,"But I am not ready!".


Then death said,"Well your name is the next on my list...".



So the guy told death,"Ok why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go?".


Then death said,"All right...".


The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it, death finished eating and fell into a deep sleep.


The guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list to the bottom of the list.


When death woke up he said to the guy, "I will start from the bottom of the list because you have been so very nice to me..







via Funny Forums by Jokeroo http://board.jokeroo.com/showthread.php?t=157825&goto=newpost

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario