lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

Murmuration... amazing!


Murmuration... amazing

with Dylan Winter





When younger still living in Wisconsin we had the wild Canadian Geese every winter and I felt the same way this guy does.

These geese fly hundreds of mile south in the winter flying down from Alberta, Canada mostly and then make a detour west to WI. to my home town of Waupun where just outside of Waupun is the Horicon National Wildlife marsh lands. Then turn East a little to fly down the

Mississippi River to the Delta of Louisana. .Hahaha so much for your history lesson today.


I know the feeling when I see all those geese flying in a V formation where their are thousands and thousands in the air all at one time. Yuppers when that happens it's time to get out the 12ga.







via Funny Forums by Jokeroo http://ift.tt/1i5JMyJ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario