martes, 30 de julio de 2013

uploader upgrade


there's been an upgrade to the uploader, which you've already figured out if you came looking for this thread lol

I'm still trying to sort it for myself, but I kind of have a preliminary guide that most of ya'll will be able to take and sort for yourselves

you will have to log into the uploader even if you're logged into the forums, at least for now, click on the CONNECT button:



then:


1. Click on Upload button at top right.

2. Select the type of upload (video or picture)

3. Click on the orange box that says browse to select the file you want to upload.

4. Fill in the details, agree to terms and press submit.


right now, I don't have an orange browse box, I've shut everything down and ran C-cleaner, opened everything back up and still no browse box

it may take a reboot to get it, and this late in the day, I'm not willing to take the time to reboot, I'll see how it is in the morning after my routine reboot lol








via Funny Forums by Jokeroo http://board.jokeroo.com/showthread.php?t=157997&goto=newpost

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario