martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

JXE Streams: Boldly exploring space in 'Sid Meier's Starships'




Sid Meier scares the crap out of me. I'm deeply familiar with the famed strategy game creator's resume -- from the history-spanning Civilization series to the high seas simulations in Sid Meier's Pirates! -- but I've only ever played one of his games. The reason I never picked another up after trying Civilization III is that once I started playing I didn't stop for about 36 hours. The man makes a deeply cerebral game but also a deeply addictive one. Let it never be said that I won't try things twice, though! Today on JXE Streams, I'll give into the allure of deep space exploration and play Sid Meier's Starships.


Starting at 3PM ET on Engadget.com/gaming, Twitch.tv/Joystiq and right here in this post, you can watch two solid hours of spaceship management and travel amongst the stars. If you've ever wondered what it looks like to watch people fall into a deep well of strategy game mechanics live, now's your chance.


Bookmark Engadget.com/gaming to check out upcoming stream schedule and follow us on Twitch to know whenever we go live.


[We're playing Sid Meier's Starships on PC streamed at 720p.]









via Engadget RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1NENYDY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario