That photography fetish could be overloading your device and cloud storage isn't always the best at searching and organizing media files. Plus, you probably want easy access to those files from all your devices. That's where the Lyve app could help and with the 2TB Lyve Home storage hub, you've got a centralized spot to store high-res versions of all that media. The app optimizes files for mobile so you'll always have a copy on your devices and the Home is a network connected backup with a 5-inch touchscreen. It can continuously sync with Dropbox, Google Drive, iPhoto and desktop folders, and offers WiFi along with an array of ports for direct input. The app is free and the company has provided us with two of the Lyve Home storage devices so a pair of Engadget readers can keep their visual life organized and on-hand. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget for up to three chances at winning. Whether it's for reminiscing or "leverage," Lyve could give you access to years of fashion faux pas, cat videos and photo bombs, just when you need them.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older!Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Lyve Home photo and video backup and storage hub (BPH01, $299 each).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Lyve and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 25th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
via Engadget RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1FA0Km4