A woman filling her car with gas accidently spilt gas on her sleeve as she removed the nozzle. She used service towels to clean up and then left. As she sped down I-35, she sat back and lit a cigarette. Unfortunately, that poor decision resulted in her whole sleeve catching fire. She quickly pulled off into the emergency lane and jumped out of the car all the while trying to put out the fire. Luckily for her a state trooper saw her distress, stopped to help and between them they extinguished the blaze. Shortly there after the trooper put handcuffs on her and placed her in his cruiser.
She was under arrest for driving erratically and waving a firearm
via Funny Forums by Jokeroo http://ift.tt/1Q4Go7V